- All competitors will be required to display their competitor number on the way into the event. This is to ensure only the entered athletes gain access to the event, along with their restricted number of support personnel.
- All competitors are to print their number bibs at home. It is recommended that number bibs are downloaded from Eventing Scores.
- Competitor connections are asked to print/write their name and contact phone number, on an A4 piece of paper, along with the competitor’s number and display this is the front of their vehicle.
- Connections will be filtered into a separate car park adjacent to the cross-country course. Those with mobility issues can pre-book parking near to the showjumping arena.
- British Eventing sport resumption protocols must be followed. 1 rider is allowed 4 supporters and all registered owners for competing horses.
- Results will be available via Eventing Scores
- Dressage sheets will be distributed to athletes from the information point as soon as they have been verified by the scorer. The information point is located on the drive into/out of the event for ease of collection
- 5 competitors will be allowed in the jumping warm-up at any one time.
- Only 5 persons on foot will be allowed into the jumping warm up arena. They must use the hand sanitiser on the way in and way out of the arena.
- Riders will exit the arena from a different gate and can proceed to the lorry parks.
- Riders ride to their given times.
- Riders must ride to their given times
- Riders are asked to display their rider number in the lorry when leaving so the event staff can mark them off as having left the venue
- Athletes are asked to take all rubbish home with them
- Results are available via Eventing Scores to prevent people gathering in the same place on-site and to encourage them to leave promptly
- Prize winners will need to complete a Prize Money form online after the event.
- For physical prizes and/or rosettes riders will need to leave an A5/A4 stamped addressed envelope at the Event Info Point.
- Rosettes and dressage sheets can be collected from the event info point on the drive.